Congrats, we made it! ✨ Let's review this section.
- We created a new project in Firebase, setting up authentication and a database.
- We created a GitHub application to allow users to sign in to our application.
- Our application is now configured to communicate with Firebase on the client-side.
- We can sign in, sign out, and access user information through
- When a user logs into the application, we save their information to a
usertable in Firestore.
- We defined security rules for client-side operations to secure our application.